Native advertising are ads designed to look like the content that surrounds it, whether it is news, feature article, product review, or even social media content. If you have heard some buzz about native advertising and have some questions, here are some guidelines and thoughts about this emerging trend that is blending the worlds of advertising and content.
Run a creative business?
Download a FREE legal checklist
Done! Now go check your email to get your checklist and get your business under wraps.
- Law and Wit Episode 12: Creating Space for Creativity with Miranda Anderson of Live Free Creative
- Law and Wit Episode 11: What to do when people copy your stuff
- Law and Wit Episode 10: Copyrights vs. Trademarks
- Law and Wit Episode 9: How to Manage your Brand like the Pros – Lessons from Noelle Nicolai, Corporate Brand Strategist for Global Luxury Brands
- Law and Wit Episode 8: Six Business Resolutions to Rock the New Year