I know that seems like a bit of SEO stuffing in that title but WOW — you HAVE to listen to this episode. Amazing stuff. Noelle, who I happened to know before she shot up the creative corporate ladder, does a big reveal on what it is like to manage a global luxury brand — actually 5 different brands — and what happens inside the strategy room for a luxury hospitality brand, beautiful cityscapes and all.
You will learn about:
- the 2 things that make a GOOD brand
- Some examples of who is not getting this right — and why
- Some great examples of authentic and engaging creative brands and why they are able to connect with their audience
- How you do the “marketing of marketing” to communicate brand vision to your team members
- what brand architecture is and how make your own
- a complete walk-through of a innovation strategy session with one of the leading creative agencies in the country
PLUS — Noelle shares her biggest peeves from bloggers/influencers who reach out want to collaborate for travel campaigns and how to setup a successful relationship with a big luxury brand..
Get the episode freebie!
Get this one-page power handout with all of Noelle's top brand strategy tips!