How does the GDPR apply to an US-based business operating online? Find out in this no-nonsense 5-step guide to getting your online activities compliant before the May 25th deadline.
Learn why the GDPR matters to you, even if you are a US-based business and how to avoid paying some of the hefty fines involved with breaching new data and privacy regulations.
In this episode, you will learn:
- how to obtain consent from new email subscribers
- when and how the GDPR applies to your business
- how to use your email marketing tools to comply
- how can you grow your list safely going forward
- the new definition of “children” online
- and the new rights that you need to be aware of: the right to be forgotten and to have a copy of one’s data upon request
Do not skip over this episode — please!!