Want some help in landing good clients? Avoiding bad ones? And keeping the ones you have happy??!
Dive into this week’s episode of Law and Wit: Creative Counsel for Entrepreneurs as we explore 6 Tips for Improving Client Relationships.
Whether you love ’em (or want to leave ’em) — clients are the lifeblood of a creative service business — so let’s figure out how we can spot troublesome clients (BEFORE YOU SIGN THAT CONTRACT) and how to have a good working relationship during your project.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 4 tips for spotting a tough client! (hint…you should trust your gut!!)
- How a solid contract/client service agreement can clarify the project guidelines (AND COVER YOUR BUTT!!)
- The one thing you CANNOT do — even when something goes wrong….
- And how to break up with your client — as in NEVER, EVER, getting back togethhhhhher…..
- How to get testimonials from client (hint — a clear legal release like THIS will help you get ALL the rights you need to share that social proof FAR AND WIDE)
Interested in working with Brittany for one-on-one legal services? Sign up for a free 20-min phone consult at brittanyratelle.com/services.
Download my free legal checklist HERE and get YOUR growing creative business LEGIT.
And connect with me on Instagram to get my quick tips and tricks!!