Listen in to this truth-bomb-laden episode with content queen and serial entrepreneur Ashley Reeves of Ashley’s Fresh Fix. Ashley shares her entrepreneurial origins from being a teacher to blogging about Amazon deals and gadgets to migrating to the health and food space. She has successfully launched and grown multiple businesses, offerings, and products and has tons of wisdom to share about creating relevant content, engaging with your community, and finding
In this episode you will learn:
- How to get started with a business
- How to get “serious” with it
- Ashley’s thoughts on balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship, and her system for visualizing her monetary contributions to her family’s bottom line
- how she overcame doubts about being in the health/wellness field as a tall and curvy girl
- the questions she uses to focus her content
- how she found her why and why YOU need to!
- whether @thealisonshow ‘s Build an Awesome Brand workshop was worth it for her and her business
- her 4-step recipe for creating a welcoming and engaged community
- what it’s like to build an app
- how she got interested in better body love communication
AND TONS MORE!!
Links and resources: