Get your Instagram questions answered as social media expert, Anna MacFarlane, shares a wealth of information on how to grow your following and build your community. Anna is the woman behind Anna is the Worst, Kids are the Worst, and Things are the Worst. The irony here is Anna is the absolute best! While she started her career in traditional marketing – direct mail (remember that?) – she continued to adapt with the times and has become an expert in the field of social media marketing.
She now has over 500,000 Instagram followers. And, her past experience in marketing allows her to see how social media fits into the overall marketing funnel. This means if you follow her advice on Instagram strategy you’ll learn what to do to actually get results instead of just spend time consuming social media posts and funny memes.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why algorithms aren’t the devil and how they can actually help you
- What the real goal of social media marketing is – and the answer isn’t “engagement”
- The importance of being a doer and not a consumer
- What the 80/20 rule is for Instagram and how it helps you stick with your brand while being real at the same time
- When and why you would want to archive
- What you need to know about IGTV and why food bloggers need to be using it
- The latest on hashtags – How do you use them? How shouldn’t you use them?
Why youshould NEVER buy followers, likes, or comments – DON’T DO IT!!
- How the 20-minute rule helps you maintain healthy boundaries
Anna MacFarlane’s Instagram Guide – The Instagram Recipe
Didn’t take notes? Want the freebie printable that goes along with this episode? Download it HERE — and get Anna’s Top 3 IG Strategy Tips plus her key takeaways on engagement and social media’s rule in YOUR successful marketing plan.
Interested in working with Brittany for one-on-one legal services? Sign up for a free 20-min phone consult at brittanyratelle.com/services.
Want a free LEGAL checklist to get you creative business legit? Download HERE and get access to my newsletter with tips and tricks for YOUR growing creative business.
Or get my quick tips and trick on Instagram.