So how exactly do you run your business in the time of Covid and quarantines, masks and mandates, policy and personal protection equipment? This podcast episode will dive into the best tips about navigating the dynamic landscape of trying to run a small business during a pandemic.
Creative Counsel Episode 61
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- What websites should I be checking
- What to say and what NOT to say
- What are the reasonable measures for protecting my team? My customers?
- How can I open in-person
- What plans do I need to have in place
- How can I make remote work safer
- What kind of liability do I have if someone gets sick
- Where can I get help with cashflow
- How can I pivot
- ++ Top resources for small business owners
Covid HR templates/legal forms
Event release (with updated COVID language)
Make sure you’re legally legit with my free legal checklist!
Do you have the contracts you need in place? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your business at creativecontracts.co.
Listen and subscribe to Creative Counsel on iTunes, Overcast, Stitcher, Spotify, and iHeartRadio.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
Interested in working together for one-on-one legal services? Book some time on my calendar!
*This blog post is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship. For informational purposes only.
Be the first to comment