How does the GDPR apply to an US-based business operating online? Find out in this no-nonsense 5-step guide to getting your online activities compliant before the May 25th deadline.
Learn why the GDPR matters to you, even if you are a US-based business and how to avoid paying some of the hefty fines involved with breaching new data and privacy regulations.
Creative Counsel Episode 15
In this episode, you will learn
- How to obtain consent from new email subscribers
- When and how the GDPR applies to your business
- How to use your email marketing tools to comply
- How can you grow your list safely going forward
- The new definition of “children” online
- The new rights that you need to be aware of: the right to be forgotten and to have a copy of one’s data upon request
Do not skip over this episode — please!!
Make sure you’re legally legit with my free legal workbook!
Do you have the contracts you need in place? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your business at creativecontracts.co.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
Interested in working together for one-on-one legal services? Book some time on my calendar!
*This blog post is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship. For informational purposes only.