Learn some super practical accounting tips for creatives with CPA Amy Northard. Amy shares hands-on tips to help you avoid tax stress and to help you set up successful money systems. We dig into hiring independent contractors, using Paypal, how to reconcile accounts and the top tips for avoiding tax issues as a creative entrepreneur.
Accounting Tips for Creatives
Creative Counsel Episode 62
In this episode you will learn:
- 4 bookkeeping tips to reduce stress at tax time
- How to work better with your husband
- Improving entrepreneurship + motherhood boundaries
- Tips for bringing the right team members into your service business
- What’s the difference between an accountant and a CFO
- What software tools can help you with accounting
Make sure you’re legally legit with my free legal workbook!
Do you have the contracts you need in place? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your business at creativecontracts.co.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
Interested in working together for one-on-one legal services? Book some time on my calendar!
*This blog post is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship. For informational purposes only.