Have you ever felt that panicky feeling when someone asks you what you “do”? Or spewed such a giant word vomit on them that you yourself got lost on what you ACTUALLY do to make money, let alone help people?
Enter Macy Robison, StoryBrand Guide certified expert and marketing professional who helps creatives, influencers, and all-around multi-passionate people and helps them tell EXACTLY what they do so they can clearly articulate in ONE sentence who they are and who they serve.
Creative Counsel Episode 60
In this episode, you will learn:
- Who is the guide and why it’s important
- What you need in the upper right-hand corner of your website
- What kind of customer call to action you need (regardless of what you sell or how you make your money)
- How to be a magnetic brand and why it’s important
- How to craft an impressive elevator pitch
- Why creatives struggle with describing what they “do” and how to fix it
Make sure you’re legally legit with my free legal checklist!
Do you have the contracts you need in place? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your business at creativecontracts.co.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
Interested in working together for one-on-one legal services? Book some time on my calendar!
*This blog post is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship. For informational purposes only.