Learn from serial entrepreneur Sharon McMahon, who started out her adult life as a government teacher, before leaving to pursue her side hustle full time. After she built a seven-figure business and sold it, she became one of her region’s most successful photographers and has gone on to coach entrepreneurs via her coaching program, Masters Level Collective. When she’s not answering all of Instagram’s questions about government, she’s likely trapped under a snoring labrador reading a book.
Creative Counsel Episode 63
In this episode you will learn:
- Why you don’t need another business course (probably)
- The ONE thing entrepreneurs actually need to grow their businesses
- How to talk/think about politics without wanting to hide under your desk
- Resources for finding and consuming news and media with a more critical eye
- How to handle online criticism
- How to overcome fear of failure as a business owner
- Lessons from running a successful service and product-based business
- How to cute a “good” community online
- ++ what made an Irish-Minnesota mother of four into a natural bathing costume model…
Make sure you’re legally legit with my free legal workbook!
Do you have the contracts you need in place? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your business at creativecontracts.co.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
Interested in working together for one-on-one legal services? Book some time on my calendar!
*This blog post is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship. For informational purposes only.