Do you sell a digital product and want to make sure you are using best practices in setting up your e-commerce site? This episode will give you my top 5 tips for setting up and protecting your online products so that you can continue to serve your audience.
Protect Your Digital Products
Creative Counsel Episode 59
In this episode, You will learn
- What you need to do before, during, and after the product creation stage
- How to work with freelancers in creating your digital products
- What to put in your checkout terms
- How to use a copyright notice and copyright registration
- What you might need to trademark
- What legal statements you need on your website and what they should cover
Other episode links mentioned
Make sure you’re legally legit with my free legal workbook
Do you have the contracts you need in place? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your business at creativecontracts.co.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
Interested in working together for one-on-one legal services? Book some time on my calendar!
*This blog post is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship. For informational purposes only.