Listen to Creative Producer and Director Rebecca M Creative as she shared the tricks of the trade for pulling off a successful styled shoot! Rebecca shares the top things that people do wrong, whether they are DIY their productions or hiring out and what you can do to make things go smoothly and get the deliverables you need for a successful campaign!
How to do a styled shoot
Creative Counsel Episode 58
In the episode, you will learn
- How to know who to work with and who to avoid
- The difference between a styled shoot, collaborative shoot, editorial, or workshop
- How to do shoots or events with friends and STILL be friends afterward
- How to handle when friends don’t want to sign a contract
- Whether trading or doing things for “exposure” is worth it and when it’s not
- PLUS — the ten items you MUST-HAVE in a stylist/event kit!
Acrylic blocks (https://www.sourcedco.com/)
Make sure you’re legally legit with my free legal checklist!
Do you have the contracts you need in place? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your business at creativecontracts.co.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
Interested in working together for one-on-one legal services? Book some time on my calendar!
*This blog post is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship. For informational purposes only.