Whether you are an influencer/content creator or brand, dig into the 6 terms you must have spelled-out in a good sponsored content contract for an influencer marketing campaign.
Creative Counsel Episode 17
In This Episode, You will learn
- What homework you need to do before you get into influencer marketing
- Payment/compensation language you want
- What is a “kill switch” and why you want one
- How a business DTR (define-the-relationship) can help out with exclusivity negotiations
- Copyright Ownership and editorial control and why it is KIND OF a big deal
- Confidentiality and what NOT to say in “private” FB groups
- FTC Disclosures and why it does not pay to be cute (at least now with the FTC–yeah you know me!)
Full Transcript here.
Make sure you’re legally legit with my free legal workbook!
Do you have the contracts you need in place? Take a free quiz and find out exactly what you need for your business at creativecontracts.co.
Or browse through my quick tips and tricks by connecting on Instagram.
Interested in working together for one-on-one legal services? Book some time on my calendar!
*This blog post is not intended as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship. For informational purposes only.